Big Coulee Farms is a small farm family on an ongoing journey of holistic management practices focused on developing:
- Healthy soil with abundant microbial activity
- Lush, solar-absorbing, carbon-sequestering pastures
- Bio-diversity in vegetation and wildlife
- Contented, healthy livestock, seasonally raised in balance with nature, and moved to fresh clean forage as needed
- Excellent quality, nutrient dense and tasty food products
- Consistent, growing, loyal, happy, supportive and healthy customers
- Continued education in holistic management principles for ourselves, customers and community
Our onsite resident programs offer you the opportunity to learn first hand and with a complete hands-on experience, how you can adapt these practices for yourself!
Join us for one full day on the farm with both classroom and field training sessions.
Join us for two full days on the farm with both classroom and field training sessions.
Join us for three full days of interactive learning on the farm with both classroom and field training sessions.